EAP is an investment in a company’s human resources – its most valuable resource.
My Nana's House in Durham, NC has been assisting some of the most prestigious employers retain and improve their primary source of profitability – their workforce. The scope of our services range from helping eliminate major work force individual, personal and group distractions to less imposing issues. All of our services are off the best value, flexibility and affordability and are focused on keeping businesses running efficiently for a productive and profitable future.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is A confidential service which helps employees deal effectively with personal problems that may affect their well-being, their home lives and/or their job performance. Professionals from the My Nana's House Employee Assistance Program and Executive Coaching network assist all levels of a company’s human resources – from employees to managers/supervisors and business owners – who are responsible for HR issues or need assistance in resolving personal problems.
How does EAP work?Businesses, organizations and school districts contact My Nana's House Network of Providers to receive a comprehensive package of services for employees and supervisory staff. There are several options available to meet the needs of small, medium and large companies. If an employee needs assistance in dealing with personal problems such as stress, substance abuse, marital or financial problems, the employee can contact My Nana's House EAP directly for help. Supervisors can also contact the EAP about a troubled employee, or meet with the employee to remind him/her about our services. A licensed clinician will assess a problem, provide short-term counseling and, if necessary, refer the client to other service providers in the community who can provide additional treatment. Participation in the EAP is voluntary and confidential.
Employee Assistance Program
· On-Site Consultation & Education
· Management & Supervisory Training
· Employee Orientation & Training
· Assessment, Referral & Follow-up
· Individual Case Management
· Quality Assurance
· Crisis Intervention & Debriefing
· Trainings & Education for employees
· Wellness Seminars
· Workplace Mediation
· Employee Life Balance & Goal Planning
· Leadership Training
· Life Coaching
Substance Abuse Services
· Assessment & Treatment of Adults & Adolescent
· Relapse Prevention Therapy
· Individual Recovery Planning
· Co-Dependency Issues
· Individual & Group Therapy
· Recovering Couples Therapy
· Individuals, Families, Couples & Groups
Mental Health / Behavioral Health
· Brief Solution Therapy for Individuals, Groups & Families
· Pre-Marital & Marital Counseling
· Crisis Intervention
· Child Play Therapy
· Elder and Caregiver Therapy
Give us a call -- it’s free, confidential and can make a world of difference for you and your employees